I started my business!


I always wanted to open my own business and that would be my ultimate dream. In the following days, I will start contacting some suppliers to see if they can sign me up as a reseller even if I don't have a brick-and-mortar store yet. 


2024-02-16
I opened a business number!


2024-02-23
My wife and kids helped me prep the products that I will be sending to Amazon. So I asked my kids to help me and I told them I would pay them for their work. For the whole day, they'd been asking me, "Daddy, is there more work for us?" despite working for 1.5 hours, they wanted more and kept asking me so that they could earn more money to buy what they wanted.


2024-02-26
Today, I labeled and boxed my products to prepare for shipping to Amazon. In total, I have about 313 products to send.


I will keep updating this blog post as I progress...

0 comments: