31/333 Supervisor Visit at Work
My manager asked me to start today at 8:00 am because there is a brower coming so that I can help. Lately the supervisor came into our store who toured the store to check the quality. We are all careful for what we're doing of course. We can't even talk tagalog or kapampangan because I think it's prohibited. I think that our store manager doesn't know what to do because he knows that the supervisor is gonna get mad again. And so she is. At first he puts me to brower then, he joined us and asked me again to set up the table. And I did all what I'm doing everyday. The supervisor leaves at 12:30 pm, maybe she has another appointment.
I feel so tired today, and I don't know why. I got home at 3:07 pm and went in front of my computer. I felt sleepy so I went to bed and tried to sleep. My dad woke me up at 6:30 pm because he wants me to pick up mom at Dollarama store. And then mom texts me says "don't pick me up anymore". So rested for a short time, and took a bath planning to go to my cousins birthday. But then, I feel lazy to go out, so I decided not to. I guess this will be everything for today.
I'll see you again tomorrow, take care!
31/333 Supervisor Visit at Work

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: