I've been craving for this Motherboard since I bought the processor, and yes, it's on my hand now! This is the sexiest motherboard in the world at the moment with its RoG armor. I'm thinking if when I can buy the rest of the parts. Oh well, I'm still far away and I need power supply, RAM, rom and more. So I'm kinda like 1,000 dollars away more. I bought the motherboard with the nzxt 200mm fan with red led and the 2 TB HDD Seagate.
I bought this with my cousin and he bought 2 keyboards, the keyboard brands are Thermaltake, he bought the keyboard because they have backlights, led and has a fan, yes a fan on the keyboard. Of course after that we went to McDonald's, as usual. Our other cousin doesn't want to go down because he's not gonna buy anything, and it's cold outside so he stayed inside the car. We bought bigmacs, fries, drinks, hot fudge, and uhm, what else, I forgot hehe.
When we got home, we tested the 2 keyboard that my cousin bought. He asked me if I have a coin because he can't decide where should he put his keyboard. He tossed the coin and the result is, the expensive ones goes with the triple monitor pc and the cheaper goes to his pc inside his room. After plugging the first keyboard, he plugged the other keyboard in the room. So when I tested the expensive keyboard that he bought, I said, why does the caplock light doesn't want to turn on, is it broken? And then he tested it himself and confirmed that it's broken. He's tired to go back at the store to get a replacement, instead he's planning to go back the other day. At a later time, he called me and said Tab button isn't working also, so he asked me if I can help him to return the keyboard on sunday and I said sure.
I'll see you later guys, take care!\


0 comments: