8/333 Wishing To Go Home


It's almost a year since I went back to my mother land. I wish I could go home this year to see my family, but I got some financial issue of course. Going back home is a really pain in the ass because you have to earn lots of money for plane fare, pocket money to spend for your whole vacation. I'm teasing myself to go home so I can tell myself to work harder. Planning on what to you once I got there, going on other provinces with a tourist spot, go to parks, swimming and more.

I know that when I go back to Philippines and come back here in Canada, it will be a long long long time for us to go back because we have to save money for the future of our child. Money is a big issue in this world, they say that money can buy everything. I wish I do have lots, hehe.

By the way, me, dad and mom wen't to the christening of kuya Amboy's child just to eat for lunch. The food is kinda not my type because it's Canadian's food, vegetables, pasta, steak?? and more. They don't put any seasoning which is not good in my taste. I didn't eat much on that lunch buffet.

Sunday is near to end again, it means that it's working day again tomorrow. I have to wake up early again because I'm opening as always. I wish I'm not alone again at the back because it makes me so tired when I'm just by myself.

So I'll see you again tomorrow, take care!

8/333 Wishing To Go Home

0 comments: