15/333 The Processor


Today, I bought this Intel Core i5 4670K for the amount of C$251. Back last night, I though I did reserved them. When I try to look at my laptop, I did not pressed the process request. I was like "F***", so I looked at the availability of the MoBo and poooof, they don't have any stocks at all. I am so sad because of that, it's kinda frustrating. LOL jk!

The sales man told me that they'll restock the MoBo for about 2 weeks or more, he's not so sure what he's saying. I was thinking twice if I'm gonna buy it online or wait for 2 weeks because I really like to have it today but I can't do anything, it's my fault that I did not double check what I did last night.

So I have monitors, processor, case, led lights, keyboard down. I still need to buy MoBo, RAM, power supply, mouse, hard disk, solid state drive, cd-rom, and the cooling system. I'm still far from complete set, but I'm going there.

I'll see you guys tomorrow, take care!

15/333 The Processor

1 comment:

  1. That's just right. Keep the expenses at a low and you'll get it eventually. I wrote Sunday on my entry.

    ReplyDelete