10/333 Another Part Of PC


I  bought this NZXT Hue RGB LED Controller for $31.00cad at memory express and I'm still far away from my complete pc. I need like $1,500cad more to finish this monster, hehe. Right now, I'm trying to buy one of Mad Catz keyboard but it seems that it doesn't want me to buy it. There is no payment method on it's website which is preventing me to buy it. I'm so pissed so I contacted their customer service. I hope they can help.

By the way, I just got home and it's already almost 5pm. I'm so tired today, I drove like 1 hour and 30 minutes -____-. It's not so busy at work today which is good for me, I like a not busy day but it's bad on my income, it gets low and I got cut always when it's not busy. It's sucks and it's cool. LOL.

Okay, I'll just give you some info about that keyboard tomorrow. Take care!

10/333 Another Part Of PC

0 comments: