40/333 Studying Objective-C For iOS Programming


I am studying the programming language Objective-C for developing iOS applications since I'm investing on it. Xcode looks a lot more easy to use than Eclipse, well that's just for my opinion. Once I'm ready and once I know how does it works, I will make my very own application that no one made it yet. Of course, I need a lot of  time to study this language. I need to master Mac OS as well for me to be able to be a professional on Xcode since it only runs on Mac OS's.

I really want to make my soundboard already but I'm still thinking if what could be the design of my app and what could be its content. What am I going to add, because I only have animal sounds at the moment. Should I download a entertainment sounds and put it on other tab? Should I make a category instead? Lots of questions are in my mind right now on doing this, well that's normal. You have to widen your mind once you're thinking for the uniqueness of the application you're making. Right now, I am downloading different source codes from different developers for free so I can study how do they work.

This is a journey for my future career and I need to keep my head up. I'll see you later, take care!

40/333 Studying Objective-C For iOS Programming

0 comments: