37-38-39/333 Developing An App For iOS
Three days has passed without opening my blogger and I'm surprised that I missed three days of not posting. So I'm gonna write everything what I did by the last three days here.
I've been busy developing and researching an app for iOS, I am spending my whole day in front of my computer coding and learning something new. I planned to make a clone of a flappy bird and I made my own version named Flappy Jet Crash. I hope that everyone will download my app. Right now, the app status is still "Waiting for review" and it is likely 5-10 business days. I am so excited to get my app approved by the review department from Apple because I know that with this kind of app, I'm gonna make money even though it's not big. And also, I want to make another app, what kind of app? A soundboard which has a lot of sounds to press. I hope the hundred dollar investment is worth it.
I have lots of plans on making apps for iOS, but I really need a hard time to study on how everything works on Objective-C. Even I'm not going to school, I have to study by my own. This is for my career anyways, so I need not to be lazy at all times.
I'm reading lots of articles from the web like "how much does the iAd banner make?" and I am glad to see that the numbers are pretty high. I want to make many apps as I can so that one day, one of my apps can hit the pot of gold, who knows right?
I'll see you late, take care!
37-38-39/333 Developing An Apps For iOS

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: