1/333 My First Day
It's a cold Sunday today here in Canada and it's my day off as well.
Okay, I'm Kerr Heilee Almario, originally from Philippines but migrated here in Canada.
I'm 20 years old now, we migrated here in Canada when I'm 18 years old. So ya, it's been 2 years already.
I really miss back home so I decided to go back to the Philippines last April 5, 2013 to June 5, 2013.
I got married with Elaine Gajudo. She lives near our house, just like 2 blocks away. I left her pregnant and she's gonna give birth this February 2014. I really want to go home (Philippines) but I don't have enough money to buy plane ticket and pocket money. Lucky me that I have a part time at McDonalds so I can kinda afford the hospital bills when she gives birth to our son Kaizer.
So ya, It's work again tomorrow. hohoho, 6 days a week from Monday to Saturday my work is unstoppable. But it's only for 4-7 hours a day, not bad right? Well, I have to work for my family and to save money for our future living.
Let me tell you what I did yesterday.
I went to my cousins house to discuss about our on coming project. It's a game making project but it's just a private server. We have lots of plans after the success of this first project already. I went there like 4:30pm until 7:00pm and then we went to McDonalds to eat some. After that we came back to my cousins house just to spend my extra hour more because at 9:00pm I'm going to fetch my mom from work at St. Amant.
I slept 5:00am. o.0 I can't believe it. LOL. So today February 2, 2014 I woke up around 10:00am, my god. I'm so hungry. xoxo.
1/333 "My First Day"

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: