As we planned yesterday, we watched movie titled NON-STOP. The main actor is Liam Neeson. Before we went to the movie theater, I did some research on how to water cool my computer and I found that I'm gonna spend a lot of money again with this. I'm hating and loving this investment. This is the most expensive gadget that I ever built or bought.
After the research and some games that I played, I went to my cousin's house to talk about my plan while getting ready to pick up our another cousin. So we're going to St. Vital now to watch the movie, we paid for our own tickets and I bought my popcorn with a drinks while my two cousins bought a smoothy because they're full. They ate before they left their houses.
As expected, this movie a recommended to watch for those who love action movies and who likes planes like me. This is the first movie I ever watch in a passenger jet, the jet they used in the film is a Airbus A330. You watch the movie and I bet that you won't regret watching it. It's a really good movie that has been made in a plane like this. Liam Neeson is a great actor, I got amazed on his last movie titled Taken. Watch it? Sure, you'll like it and will say to yourself that this is worth the money you paid for.
I'll see you later, take care!
29/333 Movie Night
As expected, this movie a recommended to watch for those who love action movies and who likes planes like me. This is the first movie I ever watch in a passenger jet, the jet they used in the film is a Airbus A330. You watch the movie and I bet that you won't regret watching it. It's a really good movie that has been made in a plane like this. Liam Neeson is a great actor, I got amazed on his last movie titled Taken. Watch it? Sure, you'll like it and will say to yourself that this is worth the money you paid for.
I'll see you later, take care!
29/333 Movie Night


0 comments: