35/333 News From Crashed Plane


I was stunned when I saw the news that Malaysia Airlines Boeing 777 missing from radar when they are cruising from 36,000 feet and climbing. The reported disappearance of the aircraft is just 1 hour ago after take off. I'm thinking that this incident is something with terrorist, or bombing because there is no mayday call from the pilot and nothing else. Air traffic controller have just lost contract from the said flight. Rescuers are looking for the debris in the middle of the ocean and found nothing until today. They just found a oil slicks that they believe it was the jets fuel. There are 239 passengers on board including the aircraft crews.

I never saw a news like this before and I thought I was just watching Mayday from Discovery Channel. Mayday gave me some clues on what could be the possible cause of this crash. It's kinda scary boarding in a plane now if there are terrorist that can pass security check in the airport.

Let's pray for flight MH370.

I'll see you later, take care!

35/333 News From Crashed Plane

0 comments: