I saw the ad on job bank and it says that the Regal Tours needs a travel consultant, my dad says go drop a resume later and I said that I'll just go tomorrow after work. So after my work, I searched again for the ad in job bank and surprisingly the ad is gone, so I called Regal Tours office and asked if they're still hiring. And the lady in the phone said yes they're still hiring. So I rushed to print a resume and go there.
At the parking, I got stuck because I don't understand how to machine works. My hands got frostbite and it hurts a lot. After figuring out how it works, I rushed inside the car and started it so I can heat my frozen hands. After that, I went inside the Regal Tours shop or whatever it is. I asked the lady if they're still hiring and said they got filled the position already this morning, so I asked them why the lady that I talked with just before I went here said that you guys are still hiring? I'm so upset of the information that the lady gave me on the phone. She just wasted my time and the gasoline I burned just to go to that office and they're gonna tell me that the position is already filled with someone. When I'm driving home, I keep cursing them just because of my outburst. From now on, I'll check the job bank website everyday to see if there'll be a job that will fit me, and this time, I will apply or drop a resume ASAP as soon as I see the ad if I liked it.
I'll see you later, take care!
30/333 Applying For Job Fail
30/333 Applying For Job Fail

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: