This is my baby named Kaizer Benj Almario, he was born on February 7, 2014. Having a baby really feels so good. It's like, it makes my whole year so blissful. Unexplained joy that comes to me, It's very fulfilling.
This early morning, I went to work bringing a lil bit worried for my wife because this is our first baby and she don't know how to handle the pain. So that's what I'm thinking whole day. I'm glad that my manager said, you can go home early today because we don't have lots of customers. So I said to myself that "omg yes! this is what I'm asking for that I cant say directly". I'm planning to get my schedule cut this morning and it's granted without my request.
So I rushed to call my wife on how does she feels and she said it hurts a lot. It makes me feel uncomfortable because I'm far from her. But I'm so happy that she's brave enough even though I'm not on her side she gave birth to our son without any problems at all. And look, our baby is so handsome. This day is the most wonderful day for me and my wife.
I'll see you tomorrow, take care!


0 comments: