25/333 Problem On VirtualBox


After work I opened my computer because I'm excited to test on how to install virtualbox on windows and on how to use mac as well. So I downloaded the virtualbox software and of course a working mac os x. At first, I thought I won't get any problem but I'm wrong. You need a hacked Mac OS X in order for you to install it with no problems and I can't find any. I tried to download lots of copy from torrent.

At first I tried the normal procedure which leads me to nowhere because making a mac virtual machine is so hard if you don't have original disk and license for it. I spend all my day on doing this thing and I slept around 12:48am. This is the most painful installing in my life, because I can't get it to work. I hope someday I can do it. But for now, I give up on doing it in virtualbox. I successfully installed one but I feel that it seems not to be working fine. It's having a kernel panic which is so hard to fix on virtualbox. I changed its boot to hdd instead of going to cd/dvd at first boot. So I run it smoothly but there's a lot of problem on that. I can't change its resolution and seems like cant add any features in it. After finding that out, I tried another steps just to run a perfect mac virtual machine, but I fail to do it until I gave up.

I wanted to install and setup it because I am planning on developing apps for iOS for extra income. And I'm desperate on doing it. Why not android? Because at my first try on android, I find it so hard to build the design. Why iOS? I'm attacted to iOS because I saw lots of tutorials that developing a app for iOS is easy and it's user friendly. You can design on how you wanted it to be.

I'll see you later, take care!


0 comments: