13/333 Valentines At Canada
Valentines day here in Canada is just like an ordinary day for me. My wife and son isn't here so it's not worth celebrating for. Maybe with my dad and mom? :)
I woke up early morning around 4:00am to drop off my dad at his work. He works so early and because of that, his co-worker can't pick him up here at our house. His co-worker is working at 7:00am I guess and my dad is working at 5:00am. So after that, I wen't home and wen't to sleep again, so I woke up around 7:30am. My work starts at 8:30am so I don't have to rush.
I'm the only crew at work today and all who's working with me are manager, I feel like I'm out of place because I'm the only one with different uniform. xD! I need a manager's uniform as well!! Just kidding.. :)
Maybe someday I'm gonna wear a uniform like that too, who knows right? So ya, I wen't home at around 2:30pm. You know what I'm gonna do next, sit in front of my computer, eat, drink, anything like an ordinary day.
I'll see you again tomorrow, take care!
13/333 Valentines At Canada

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: