2/333 Guitar Man
Another cold day has passed. This morning I was late from work, hehe. I woke up 8:00 am and my work is 8:30 am, I'm rushing and rushing and rushing and still I'm 15 minutes late. I said to myself that "holy **** I'm late, Cesar is gonna be mad at me." Cesar is our store manager at McDonalds so I'm kinda scared. But when I arrived at work, I ask my swing if he's around and she said Cesar is on dayoff today, I feel relieved. So I started working rushing baking, cooking, stocking and more.
After my work, I already went home. No malls, no vices, no nothing. Just straight home, but when driving home, I got stuck because of the cargo trains passing the road that I'm driving at for about 5 minutes and yeah it sucks waiting. Imagine how long is that train to spend 5 minutes to pass the road.
At home, I went to check our mailbox and guess what, I have another notice from FedEx that I need to pay my balance :). Kaching! Swipe the 17 dollars. It says that if I didn't pay it right away they will send something on Canada thing where they can see our credentials that I don't pay a debt asap.
After that, of course I ready to sit on my throne. Browsing on the net, looking for some templates for my blog, planning on buying something but I'm forcing myself not to. I have to save for my baby and my wife's needs. And after that, I took my guitar and lay on my bed. I've been playing my guitar for about 1 hour and then go back to my throne. What a daily routine. :)
I'll see you again tomorrow. Take care!
2/333 Guitar Man

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: