18/333 Caught A Cold
Seems like I'm having cold every time the weather changes its temperature. It has a nice weather outside and I'm sneezing like every minute. When I was at work, I sneeze not so often, but when I got home, I sneeze every time. So I plan to buy a medicine later after picking up mom from work.
Earlier at work, we are just 3 working but we're supposed to be 4. The 4th member was the store manager but he's not gonna work at our store. I got pissed because we're just 3 again and it's kinda busy. 2 people at front and 1 at the back and that 1 is me. 3:00 pm is so slow to come, I'm waiting for that time for so long, because that time is the time I'm going home. Whenever you wait time or day, it gets slower.
I emailed Canada Computers to follow up my order which is the keyboard that I wanted for so long. I said, what took you so long to ship my item?. Suddenly they sent me an email says, my item is being shipped and it will arrive on February 24, 2014 estimated date. I felt relieved because I know that the keyboard is on its way to my hands. That keyboard is so hard to find because the stores who sell that kind of keyboard has no stocks at all, seems like many people buying and waiting for that kind of keyboard.
I'll see you again tomorrow, take care!
18/333 Caught A Cold

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments: