14/333 Dinner At Aunt's
It's not so busy at work today and the weather is kinda nice. My aunt called us to have a dinner celebration at their house for valentines. We went there to eat a lot of foods. I thought it's a birthday celebration of my uncle because his birthday was February 11. But then it's not, they said that it's just a celebration for the valentines.
I'm with my cousin and looking for a motherboard and processor which I am planning to buy tomorrow. The motherboard I'm looking at is ASUS Maximus VI Formula, this particular MoBo is the coolest board I've ever seen made by ASUS. It's has so awesome looks, it's kinda bad ass. About the processor, I've been looking for the Intel i5 4670K which cost C$269.99. I wanted the i7 but my cousin said, you can just upgrade later on when you don't like the performance at a later time.
Before we wen't to my aunt's house, I reserved the MoBo and the processor at the retailer's website. My cousin said I spent too much for my first custom built pc. I'm over spending because this is my chance to build it since I'm dreaming this kind of pc since I'm at high school.
So, I'll see you again tomorrow, take care!
14/333 Dinner At Aunt's

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: