9/333 Grocery Day


It's a super cold monday morning and the windchill is at -41°c. Today is not a busy day for me at work. We just had a few customers left the store no sales at all. So my manager decided to cut my schedule to save some labour. When I got home, the swing manager told me that Cesar (store manager)  wants me to start at 8:00am tomorrow. I was like, F*** that's so early. Waking up so early makes me feel so lazy to work. Hehe

So after work, my mom asked me to go to grocery to buy goods and I feel too lazy but I can't do anything about it, I have to follow what they want.

Anyways, what if my manager asked me if I want to be a manager too, should I take it? Or just stay as a crew? Actually my decision is to accept the offer so that I can get some good credentials on my resumé. I wish he's gonna promote me as soon as possible because I'm kinda excited even it means it will give me more task than I do now.

I'll see you later, take care!


0 comments: