16/333 Busy Day
Last night, the snow is so heavy, so when I am leaving the house this morning I saw the car full of snow. This morning, the weather is so good. The outside temperature is just like -8°c, they call this weather as a t-shirt day here in Winnipeg. I called this post a busy day because, besides it's holiday, there is a event in the casino which they double the prize when winning at bingo I think.
I'm glad that I did cashier today, I really don't want to be backender today because I know that I'm gonna be alone again at the back. We were just 4 people working, so 3 people at front and 1 at the back. I am supposed to go home at 1:30 pm but since it's busy they extended me till 3:00 pm.
Nothing's so special today. So I'll see you again tomorrow, take care!
16/333 Busy Day

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: