19/333 Traffic Violation
I woke up early today to go to work. I'm 10 minutes early so I ate my biscuit first so I can drink my medicine for cold. When it's time for work, I started all the machines, the grill, freezer, tables, toaster and more. It's not so busy today so I went home early. Before that, my mom sent me a messages with pictures contains the bill and pictures that the traffic light camera captures. I was wondering where did I violate traffic law. And then I realized it was the day after we went to the christening of the baby of kuya Amboy. This is my first violation here in Canada. I am saying to myself that I will never beat a red light again. $200 dollar fine is a pain in the pocket. I don't have any money left in my account because I paid my my debt at my credit card. I'll just ask mom to help me to pay that thing.
My son is going to the doctor today for a follow up check up. He has rash on his face and my wife don't know what is that, she said that she's gonna ask the doctor what's that could be. And I told her to ask the doctor if there's a ointment that can heal that rash on my baby's face. I'm kinda worried because I'm far from them and he is my first baby. So even just a tiny bite, I want him to get checked by the doctor because no one knows what can that bite do to him.
I asked my wife if what time they are going to the doctor, and she said they are just waiting for my father-in-law to come home before they leave. I told her to eat before they go to the doctor, and I'm also planning for the first month of my baby. I asked my wife is she can buy our baby a cake and a birthday candle, so every month we have a souvenir for his birthday and I can make him a banner or tarpaulin for his 1st birthday contains all those 11 months of pictures with birthday candles.
I thought having a baby is kinda hard, well it is but it makes me think positive to hard work because I want him to have a better future. I'm saying to myself that I need to finish my schooling and the degree that I wanted for so long. I want to be a programmer, I want to give my family a good life. I want to hear from them say the word "Life is Good".
I'll see you tomorrow, take care! I will never beat a red light again, I swear!
19/333 Traffic Violation

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: