17/333 Angry Customer
I woke up this morning at 7:30am because my aunt want me to drop her off at Sargent. So I went to her place to pick her up at 8:13am, and my work is at 9:00am. I'm rushing to go at Sargent and rushing to go at work. I got at work at exactly 9:00am, and my manager said, nothings new, always just in time. Then I started to start the machines, setup dressing table, cooking, baking and so on.
At lunch time, there was a old lady who ordered double cheese burger, so this is the start... I greeted her like, "Hi, what can I get for you?" and she said "Chi-bugah", so I punched cheeseburger in the POS, and then she said "add let an tomat" who the hell knows what's that, so I grilled her order and added lettuce and tomato on her cheeseburger. After that, her order is ready, so my running manager put her order on her tray. After that, she was angry and saying "I ordered dobo chi-bugah," with a angry intonation. I was like "what I did wrong, I punched what she said". So my manager ask her "what is the problem?", so the angry old lady told my manager. And then after fixing her order, my manager went to her table and said that cheeseburger and double cheeseburger is a different product. My manager send me at the back for a while. I'm off duty at 3:00pm and I went home straight.
When I reached home, I went to the mailbox to check some packages, letters, cards, etc... After I opened the mailbox, I saw my credit card from bestbuy, and the dock charger for my dad's iphone. And of course, I played from my computer, eat, pick up my mom, eat again, and went to sleep :).
I'll see you tomorrow, take care!
17/333 Angry Customer

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: