12/333 Valentines At Phils
Today is Valentines Day at Philippines. So ask my cousin to buy my wife a bouquet of roses and a chocolate on Valentines Day. I did not fail to surprise my wife about this and she's so happy about my gift for her. She did not expect that I will give her roses on this day. She said that this is the first flowers that she received in her whole life, and of course I'm happy with that because she is the first lady that I bought a flowers.
This February is so special for us because this month is a love month and it gives more love to us. This month is also the birth month of our son so it's so special. Besides flowers and chocolates, Kaizer is the most wonderful gift ever in our lives. Kaizer is the name of our son if you didn't know. It is worth the money I spent for this day because my wife likes what I bought for her. I really don't care about money if my family is happy for what I'm doing and buying for them.
Maybe I'll just surprise her again someday, who knows when. I'll see you again tomorrow, take care!
12/333 Valentines At Phils

About author: Admin
I'm 20 years old, who loves playing games, programming, making private servers, taking photos, going out with family, cousins and friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments: