This is the Mad Catz S.T.R.I.K.E 3™ keyboard that I'm tellin' you yesterday, its cool aight? The customer service representative told me that I should clear my cache and go again to their online store and then choose the right region or country. So I did what she said, and still I can't buy it. Got the same error as yesterday. I'm getting tired for this keyboard, it's so hard to get. I wish I'm not gonna lose my patience for this item because I really really like it for my system set up.
I can imagine my whole system right now :) and you'll drool on what are you going to see. This is the most expensive system that I ever had. It cost me estimated like $2,600 complete set. Me either can't believe that I'm building this monster. Actually this is my dream pc since I'm on high school and yeah I'm making it come true.
Meanwhile at McDonalds, same thing as yesterday. It's still not busy at all and we're just 4 working this morning till lunch. I went home at 2pm and already here in front of my laptop blogging, playing, surfing net even though I did not removed my uniform yet, LOL! I better take my uniform off before my dad comes, or else it's gonna be crazy here. Tomorrow is another day and another opening work for me.
Okay, I'll see you again tomorrow. I'm going to take my bath to refresh, take care!


0 comments: