26/333 End Up On VMWare


Last night, I seem can't find to start a good hacked Mac OS X for VirtualBox, so I decided to try VMWare. While downloading a Mac OS X for VMWare I am playing Heroes of Newerth at the same time so I don't get bored waiting for it. It's total different on trying to setup in vmware, virtualbox is more difficult to setup for me.

After downloading and installing all the software and installers I need, I tried to setup the vmware and the mac os that I downloaded from torrent which is like 5gb in size. Downloading a big size of file is not an issue in this kind of download speed because it's very fast, unlike when you're in Philippines, 1gb will take you one day to get it finished. I tried to install Mac OS X Mountain Lion to test on how it works and I found it very easy to use. 




0 comments: