Look at those frozen trees, actually this photo is from last year. This is the path where I walk when I don't have a car yet. Looks like it's so cold right? Ehe you're right it is so cold. Okay, let me tell you something what I did today. Tadahhh, I'm late again, but it's just 1 minute. Nothing's new. I worked from 8:30 am to 2:10 pm, and my manager is asking me to stay until 3 but I can't because my mom is waiting for the car. I'm rushing to go home, wearing jackets, walking so fast. running, over speeding just to get home by 2:30 pm. I'm rushing because my mom has work at 3:00 pm and she's waiting for me so she can use the car. So after that rush minutes by me, I made it to go home at 2:25 pm, not bad eh? That's what I did this day after work.
And now I'm home, what's next? Sit on the throne again? Play games? Surf the net? Ahhhh, everyday life. If only my wife and son are already here, I won't be doing this everyday. I will spend my whole day after work with them. Maybe I'll just use my computer for about 1-2 hours maximum?
What should I do after I publish this post? Uhmm? Watch TV? Oh ya, my favorite show "Mayday from Discovery Channel", it's kinda scary but I like it. It gives me a little knowledge about planes and some clues that I can use in case of emergency. After that, of course it's eating time and then I'll go back in my room to check what's on my facebook. Oh in case you want to follow me click here.
Tomorrow I will be telling you on what kind of computer I'm thinking to build everyday. I'll see you next time, take care!


0 comments: