A day and month to remember. February 7, 2014 is a very special day for me because my wife gave birth to our very handsome son. February 8, 2014 at Philippines, It's time for them to leave the hospital. I'm so proud of my wife that she made it.
I woke up today at 1:36pm, man i slept so hard. When I don't have work, It's like my body knows that I don't to wake up early because I got no work. It's so weird. Anyways, my wife and my baby just got arrived at home. All our relatives are visiting her and my baby. Everyone is excited, including non-relatives. They take picture of my baby with them because they say that my babe is so cute :).
Okay, I have to sleep now because I still have work tomorrow and I'm gonna open the store. Monday to Saturday work makes me so tired. Well, I can't complain because I have to, It's for my growing family anyways. I just need to see the picture of my wife and baby so that the stress will go away. So until next time. Good night and take care!


0 comments: