It's been almost 9 months since I uploaded this photo in my facebook account. I'm so excited to be a daddy! My wife said that her waist is hurting so much this day and she said that she's kinda bleeding already or something. This is it, my baby is coming out!
When there's a joy, of course, there's a sad part. The happy part is that I'm gonna be a father so so so so soon, gonna have our first baby. The sad part is, I'm not there at her side when she'll gonna give birth to our son. This just kills me, and I miss her so much. I wish a good health for my wife and my baby. The feeling is so great. You feel scared, excited, speechless, worried, everything that you can feel. Having a baby is a really really good blessing from God. Even though I don't pray always, God knows that I thank him for everything. This child is the best gift from God ever.
I better start planning on what should I buy for my baby. Like toys, shirts, pants, pajamas, caps, and more. I'm really excited. I can't tell how much I am happy because I think it's endless. It makes my stress go away, it makes me smile, it makes me feel so good.
Here's my request for you baby, just don't let mommy suffer so much okay? Help mommy to get you out of that little house and we're gonna give you a house that's full of love, care, happiness and adventure. I will see you so soon baby Kaizer, mommy will take care of you for a while. I love you both, just take care always and wait for daddy.
Keep tuned and I'll see you later. Take care!


0 comments: