After buying all we need, we went straight home to built and test the computer. I am so excited on how it will work and what will be the output of this custom built pc. As we are trying to put the MoBo, we are experiencing a problem about the cover at the back which is hard to fit on the case. This kinda sucks and you need an extra force to fit it. I placed the liquid cooling, the power supply, the rom, the ram, I placed everything in place and after that. We are gonna plug all the wires needed for it to turn the power on. Once all the cables are plug, we are having a problem because it doesn't want to turn on but there is a light on the mobo, we are thinking of what have we missed. So we double checked all the cables if they're on their proper slots.
All right, what going on here? We tried everything, checked cables if they're plugged well. If there is a power cable which is not plugged, and NO. So we tried the last step which is the 4 pin thing that we're doubting if it's correct or not. So I removed the liquid cooling fan and radiator because it blocks the way that we're working on because it's too congested inside. And guess what, that's the only problem we're dealing on for a long time. Yes, a one cable for a long time. Of course I am so happy when I see that my system is working. But there's something wrong, you know what it is? It's the freaking LED cables, they don't light up and I'm doubting that they got burned because I saw a lil smoke coming out of my case after we turned on the computer. Maybe I'll fix it someday once I have a right tool for fixing that kind of mess.
I'll see you tomorrow, take care!
22/333 PC Assembly


0 comments: